Donation Point Tap
Collecting small change has become less effective due to the shift towards card payments and a reduction in the use of cash. Traditionally, small change donations have been collected by having collection plates. Donation Point Tap provides charities with the opportunity to accept donations electronically and securely at any location using Contactless card payment acceptance. This eliminates the need to collect and count cash from collection plates, reduces theft and reduces the effort placed on the volunteers.
Your Parish sets a fixed donation amount using the online Cloud EFTPOS web portal. Once set, your reader will display that amount on its large colour display. Supporters then simply tap their Contactless enabled card, mobile or wearable to donate. The display will indicate payment success, and funds will be paid to the charity’s account within a few days. No receipt is issued.
- Fully electronic, reducing the opportunity for theft
- Removes the barrier of “no spare change” making it easy for supporters to donate using contactless cards
- Maximise donations by moving Donation Point Tap between high traffic areas
- Display or promote your brand, campaigns, aspirations and achievements on the banner
- Saves time and reduces the cost of physically collecting cash Donation Tins
- Fully secure card payments paid electronically to your account
If you need any further information or help filling in the forms please contact Karen O’Connell at Pompallier Centre, she will be happy to work with you.
- Quest Application Form (parish to complete)
- Paymark Agreement (parish to complete)
- Paymark Debit form (parish to complete)
- Example of quote for device
- Image of device & small A5 display included with device
- Images of St Benedicts & CDA pylon stand
- Image of stand available through Quest (cost $399)
There are 2 parts to the system, a Reader supplied by Quest (see attached) and the stand of your choice. The Reader comes with an A5 size Perspex attachment (image attached). The tall Pylon Stand and Quest stand are optional, (photos attached).
The Reader is supplied by an Australian company called Quest and the pricing is quoted on the Application form.
- Cost is approx. $680 + shipping ($68) & import costs (NZ GST if any). You will be invoiced directly from Quest, payment due prior to shipping.
- Other charges : activation fee, monthly service fee ($23 paid monthly in advance), transaction fee. Outlined in Application form
- Donation amount is pre-set in Reader but can be changed via online web portal (see brochure)
- You can track all transactions online using the web portal (Cloud Eftpos) You will be sent login & password details from Quest.
- Payment Gateway used is “Paymark” they deposit directly into your nominated bank
- Visa Paywave & Mastercard are accepted
The Optional Pylon Stand is locally made, Karen has sourced the most competitive price. You will be invoiced separately for the Stand. There will be a small delivery fee. Karen will work with you on the artwork and send this through to the supplier once the order has been placed.
- 1500 H x 400 W $1708 + GST including artwork
- You can change the artwork for a cost of $195 = GST (DIY application) Vinyl Self-adhesive artwork.
Process: complete all the paperwork
- Quest Application Form, customer acceptance statement, Account Application form
- Paymark Agreement Schedule & Paymark Direct Debit form
Karen will help you with all the paperwork for Quest reader and will contact the BNZ to arrange for the Paymark Merchant & Terminal ID (which is then added to your Quest Application Form). She will then send the completed Forms to Quest in Australia. It is normally advised to make delivery address Pompallier Centre so the device can be checked and a copy of the Serial number recorded.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Karen if you have any questions.